View items (10)
- Tetrodotoxin Poisoning Associated With Eating Puffer Fish Transported from Japan - California, 1996 (17 May 1996). https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00041514.htm.
- Bane, Vaishali, Mary Lehane, Madhurima Dikshit, Alan O’Riordan, and Ambrose Furey. ‘Tetrodotoxin: Chemistry, Toxicity, Source, Distribution and Detection’. Toxins 6, no. 2 (21 February 2014): 693–755. https://doi.org/10.3390/toxins6020693.
- Thomas, Krista, Dominik Wechsler, Yi-Min Chen, Sheila Crain, and Michael A Quilliam. ‘Analysis of Natural Toxins by Liquid Chromatography-Chemiluminescence Nitrogen Detection and Application to the Preparation of Certified Reference Materials’. Journal of AOAC INTERNATIONAL 99, no. 5 (1 September 2016): 1173–84. https://doi.org/10.5740/jaoacint.16-0146.
- Burton, Ian W., Michael A. Quilliam, and John A. Walter. ‘Quantitative 1H NMR with External Standards: Use in Preparation of Calibration Solutions for Algal Toxins and Other Natural Products’. Analytical Chemistry 77, no. 10 (26 March 2005): 3123–31. https://doi.org/10.1021/ac048385h.
- Pauwels, J., A. van der Veen, A. Lamberty, and H. Schimmel. ‘Evaluation of Uncertainty of Reference Materials’. Accreditation and Quality Assurance 5, no. 3 (3 March 2000): 95–99. https://doi.org/10.1007/s007690050020.
- Pauwels, Jean, Andrée Lamberty, and Heinz Schimmel. ‘The Determination of the Uncertainty of Reference Materials Certified by Laboratory Intercomparison’. Accreditation and Quality Assurance 3, no. 5 (4 May 1998): 180–84. https://doi.org/10.1007/s007690050218.
- Ellison, S. L. R., S. Burke, R. F. Walker, K. Heydorn, M. Månsson, J. Pauwels, W. Wegscheider, and B. te Nijenhuis. ‘Uncertainty for Reference Materials Certified by Interlaboratory Study: Recommendations of an International Study Group’. Accreditation and Quality Assurance 6, no. 6 (18 May 2001): 274–77. https://doi.org/10.1007/s007690100341.
- Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (GUM) (1 January 1993). http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=45315.
- Abal, Paula, M. Louzao, Alvaro Antelo, Mercedes Alvarez, Eva Cagide, Natalia Vilariño, Mercedes Vieytes, and Luis Botana. ‘Acute Oral Toxicity of Tetrodotoxin in Mice: Determination of Lethal Dose 50 (LD50) and No Observed Adverse Effect Level (NOAEL)’. Toxins 9, no. 3 (24 February 2017): 75. https://doi.org/10.3390/toxins9030075.
- EFSA Panel on Contaminants in the Food Chain (CONTAM), Helle Katrine Knutsen, Jan Alexander, Lars Barregård, Margherita Bignami, Beat Brüschweiler, Sandra Ceccatelli, et al. ‘Risks for Public Health Related to the Presence of Tetrodotoxin (TTX) and TTX Analogues in Marine Bivalves and Gastropods’. JB. EFSA Journal 15, no. 4 (April 2017). https://doi.org/10.2903/j.efsa.2017.4752.